Thursday, August 16, 2007

week 6 Thing 15

I began reading the articles about 2.0 the one called Away from iceburgs. It had some very interesting points I agreed with. You can not teach the public about the new technology if you do not know how to use it yourself. So this is defintely a good start for me and I have a long way to go.... I also agreed with more of bringing the information to the patron without them having to come to the libray. Not saying for all but for the ones who can not get out. I do believe the library should be a little bit more acomodating to the ones who need it. Guess I 'am defintley talking about us the smaller libraries.. Ok enough on this one I could just go on and on but no time I need to get the rest of these things done.

With being on the circulation desk it took me 2 hrs. just to post this one blog....oh Well

No comments: