Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Week 9 Thing 23

WOW!!!!!!!!! I'am done!!!!! shocked actually that I got all the way to the end...and it only took like 3 candy bars and a bag of Dove thanks to Kristen....

Looking back over all the 23 things I have really learned alot in this program and would I sign right up for the next one.. Oh yeah... there's alot more out there that I need to learn. I know I will go back to majority of the sites I found and there are a few that no don't think I will tackle them again. Mashups was one the other was technorati. But you never know I might go back and try again when I have more time. That was my only other down fall was trying to do this program at the circulation desk. It made it much harder because the time you got to where you needed to be you had to stop and when you started back up it was like starting all over again..... Ok I'am done whining.

Really enjoyed the program....

No comments: